Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Cezar Camp


                                                                           



Last week year 5 and 6 had a school camp at our school.

My team went kayaking at Pt.England Reserve with Mr Burt, Mrs Ferry, and some other people! I was excited when we got there because it was going to be my first time kayaking by myself. I wanted to go and kayak before he told us the rules. There wasn’t enough canoes and life jackets.

Wednesday night was the first night we got to sleep in our tents. Me and Jonson got in trouble because he kept on turning the torch switch on and off. When I went sleep I was hot so I pushed off the sleeping bag and went back to sleep. I heard people snoring, so I woke up and it was Paul. The next night I got more sleep but it was cold.
 
The next morning we did rollerblading in the school breeze. We all took turns at rollerblading. When I was rollerblading Taniela came and bumped me over. So I chased him around until I got him. When I tried to get him I bumped him over instead. So I ran off in case he might try and catch me!!

I hope next time we get more time to kayak! Next time I hope Taniela does not bump me over. And I really hope next time I can get more sleep!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with your writing! You are almost the only one in the class where I did not have to change any mistakes.
You are very good at writing and editing you work! Maybe next time work a little longer on your introduction.

Keep it up,

Miss Ouano.

Tyrone said...

I like your writing its so good! Did you have fun at camp? I bet it was. You are very good at writing, Keep it up the roller blades would of been fun.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.