Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Swimming




Today room Fourteen is going to Y.M.C.A pools at 11:15. I am not that thrilled going to the swimming pools because I don’t really like it beacause I am not swimming.

When we get there the people who go swimming have a quick rinse. People who don’t go swimming go and sit on the bench. Then they speedily get change out of their school  uniforms and rush into their togs.  As I sit on the bench I watch my friend get into the pool when the instructor says so.

Group one are learning to do kicking underwater, hold on to the board. Group three is learning to do brain,goggle, cheek. Group two is learning to do swimming to island.

Hopefully next time I can go swimming.

1 comment:

Tyrone S said...

Good writing Cezar keep up the good work. Have you been swimming this year? and was it boring?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.