Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Clay WorkShop


Last week room 17 and  room 14 went to youthtown. We went on a bendy bus. Kefu,Calvin and I had to go with room 17.

When we got there room 17 went to the pool first and room 14 went to go and make staff out of clay. After that we went to play pool and table tennis. Then we swapped over.

They show us other ones and how to make it. Then we started to make it. I made a starfish with a spear and a ball. Then we put on glass. I put on blue glass.


Overall I enjoyed it. My favourite part was playing table tennis.


                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.