Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Toy Coin Centrifugate

Yesterday after morning tea room 14  made some toys. I made a coin centrifuge. The materials I need is a balloon and a coin. Then I got the balloon

Then I placed the coin in the balloon and started to pretend to blow it up and spit in it. When I finish blowing it up I didn't know how to tie it so I ask my teacher to tie it.  Then she went and it popped and all the spit went over my friend. I was laughing.

She gave me another balloon and I place the coin in. Then I went to my friend and he place his coin in too. When I blew it up Jonson play with it. Boom the balloon pop and the coin hit me in the mouth.

Overall it was funny. It was funny for me because every balloon I got popped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.