Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Infection

During the weekend I played custom games playing infection on Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. I ask my friend on ps3 to tell me the rules. Infection is of MW3.

If you are infected by the infection person you become him and try to get your enemies by stabbing or   tomahawk. If any of the infection people stab or tomahawk you need to change teams by yourself.

If your not been infected you have guns. The guns we did was M27 and  Remington 870  mcs. We also did claymores and stock charge. We added an extra stock charge.

My friend turn the budget up to 17 so we can get more stuff. He add the wild card so we can get the Remington 870 mcs on it. The attachment we had for M27 was red dot sight.

The map we did was Slums. There were lots of people camping in a house. Overall it was fun then the host ended the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.