Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Whisper Whisper Whisper

Walking along the footpath as my gumboots squashing august the mud. As I was walking birds started to sing but every time I look all I could see is trees covering the sunlight. I thought to myself what birds are singing so I tried to forget about it and continued walking.


I started to rush towards my house and I shut the door close. Later that night I tried to go to sleep. As my eyes almost shut I heard a whisper and fell of my bed. As I tried to lift myself up my face was covered with blisters. Picking myself up in a hurry I started to pick my blisters as I sat on my bed. One more blister I said to myself so I picked it off and a tear came out of my eye.

As I sat on my back I heard another whisper so I jumped up and look behind me. I started to investigate who said “Jack” and why. So off I went to go up stairs and then I just collapse on the stairs asleep. As I woke up I check what was the time so off I went out the door and slam it close.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.