Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

GTA Online

In the weekend I played gta v online. On gta online I bought a Adder. A Adder is a Bugatti. I bought the Bugatti of internet on the gta phone. I kept on asking my friend if he could do up a car and then I sell it and some were over one hundred thousand.

After that my friend was driving around and then I ask him if we could do survival. My friend James said yes so I mark a survival named Boneyard and then I got my Bugatti. In my Bugatti I drove to Boneyard. To do Boneyard you have  to go in this circle which is blue on foot.



When your standing in the circle you could chose to host or join someone and I did Host. When I was host I invented my friend and this online friend named robotchicken56 join.Then I started it and while we were playing my cousin named online relax_pe join. Me and my friend James was taking turns each and we almost finish it but then we die on the last round ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.