Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Invisible Rope

Some friends were doing the invisible rope. The invisible rope is when you pretend there is a rope.


 On Saturday I was sitting on the grass with some other friends. When Byron said “we should should do the invisible rope and if I car slow down we get 10 points. Then James and Byron started to do the invisible rope. I started to laugh because cars were slowing down.

Byron uncle came Byron and James did it on him then he slew down reverse back in Byron driveway in were Byron lives. Peh so said “we should do the invisible rope". So Peh so about to go on the other side. But then I told him that “I go there and you come here”.

But I went and said “we should pretend were  playing tug of war Peh so join and started to make it not realistic.Overall it was fun. It was fun because we made people stop who mainly went pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.