Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Black Ops 2

On Bo2 (Black ops 2) a person call NZ_APPLE_1 wasted me on kills on Buried. Buried is a zombie map for bo2. When I was founding a match a join one and there was a boy named Illest-Saint . It was Kris and NZ_APPLE_1 is Cezar. He sent me a message saying “its me Kris”.Then Illest-Saint sent me a friend request. Illest-Saint was better and three people died from head chopper. Then Illest-Saint die (because he sucks) so the game ended and we had to have another game. (because Illest-Saint was trapped that is why he died)

This time a NZ_APPLE_1 was host and then we had a game by ourselves. It was in custom games so one of his friends join. I got galvaknuckles and started to knock them out. Then someone smash jug barrier by getting this big man smashing it down with booze turn on power and bought Jug and started to kill them. Then I got candy
and gave it to him near the box because it went away  so he went and grab the box so you can get a random gun for 950 and then he put it where we wanted it. I told Kris to get the candy and make the box stay there forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.