Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Rugby League

During the weekend I played rugby league. I play for u12 in Pakruranga Jaggers. We vs a team called Manare East. Our team lost by 2 points. We play 20mins each half. The position I’m in is prop.

Before we went and played we had to warm up. We had to do a jog around 2 fields. Then we started to work on our defensive line. Then on last tackle our couch will  kick it towards us then sometimes we knock it on.

The game was about to start and I left my mouth guard in the car. It was lock so I had to wait and then I my sister came and told me. I’d waited for a bit. Then I got my mouth guard and jog back to the subs area and waited there. I went on when a quarter of the game was gone I think. It was quite a while until we got the ball back. The rolfe called half time and we were losing by quite a lot of points.

Then 2nd half the other team kick off and it went to me. It was a short kick because prop it in the front. It didn’t go past 10 meters so I tap it from the middle and ran. I got tackled so I rolled the ball. Then we started to score tries and our fullback got another 1 so he got 2 or 3. We miss the kick so we went back to our kick off position’s. When I ran the ball I kept getting tackled from number 3. Then our team started to score tries but miss a lot of our kicks. Then the person who takes most of them missed the kick so we lost by 2.

At the end we give the other team a cheer and thank our and Manare East supports for coming out then we chose our player of the day. Three points or player of the day went towards our fullback, and two points we to me and another forward, then one point went to our team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.