Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

N.R.L 2013 Grand Final

In the holiday the grand final was held in Sydney at ANZ stadium. The grand final was between the Mainly Sea Eagles and Sydney Roasters. The score was 26-18 to Roasters. The man of the match was to Daly Cherry Evens. The try scorers was Michel Jennings, Sean-Kenny-Dowel, Daniel Tupou, Aidan Guerra, Jorge Taufua,   Steve Matai, Jamie Lyon

In first half the Roosters leaded by 8-6. Sonny-Bill-Williams was having a bad start of and Glenn Stewart almost got injured in the first minuet. Sonny-Bill-Williams knocks the ball on and Glenn Stewart got smash in a tackle.  


1 comment:

Brian Orr said...

Hi Cezar! My name is Brian, from the USA. I'm a university student at South Alabama, studying to be a high school math teacher. I enjoyed reading your blog, and I have to say it looks quite eclectic. Is that a green "C" to left on your blog..or a spicy pepper? Haha :)

I really don't know much about rugby, just that it is sort of like American football and that my father played it when he was my age in France! I'm really glad you find enjoyment out of it though! You write very well for your age, and I can see you as a sports caster possibly for national television. What do you think?

You have good syntax and a wide vocabulary it seems, both help in communicating effectively. Now you just need spunk and charisma; then, you would be a one-man show as a caster of games! Do you think playing rugby would be fun, or maybe sports commentating would be something you want to do in the future?

If you want to check my own blog, here's my link: http://orrbrianedm310.blogspot.com/

I liked reading your posts and seeing your colorful blog! Good luck with your school years and I hope rugby returns even better than before next season!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.